Before using the Dance Studio, please review:
Dance Studio Policies
The Dance Studio can only be reserved by an Eliot student. Please do not reserve the Dance Studio for any College groups. If we find out this is happening then the reservation will be canceled. Reservations should be no more than a two hour block per day.
Dance Studio Q&A
Eliot's 2015-16 Dance Studio Coordinator:
To add a reservation to the calendar below:
1. Go to your own Google Calendar and create your event.
2. Include your name and the reason for the reservation in the Event Title (e.g. "Charles William Eliot, dance practice")
3. Invite this entity to your event: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the Dance Studio Calendar ID.
4. If the dance studio is not already booked at that time, your reservation is complete and will appear on this page. Congrats!
5. When your reservation time begins, sign out the key and orange binder from the Building Manager's Office.
If you do not have a personal Google Calendar, email the Dance Studio coordinator. Send the date, time, and description of your event, and he can add it for you.