Before using the Eliot Grille, please review:
Eliot Grille Policies
Eliot Grille Q&A
Eliot's 2015-16 Eliot Grille Coordinator:
To add a reservation to the calendar below:
1. Go to your own Google Calendar and create your event.
2. Include your name and the reason for the reservation in the Event Title (e.g. "Charles William Eliot, student event")
3. Invite this entity to your event: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the Eliot Grille Calendar ID.
4. If the dance studio is not already booked at that time, your reservation is complete and will appear on this page. Congrats!
5. When your reservation time begins, sign out the key and orange binder from the Building Manager's Office.
If you do not have a personal Google Calendar, email the Eliot Grille coordinator. Send the date, time, and description of your event, and he can add it for you.