Before using the Golden Arm/Movie, please review:
Golden Arm/Movie Policies
The Golden Arm can be reserved by an Eliot student. The key should be checked-out, signed for and returned to the Building Manager's office.
The student who reserved the Golden Arm is responsible for clean-up.
Golden Arm/Movie Q&A
Eliot's 2015-16 Golden Arm/Movie Coordinator:
To add a reservation to the calendar below:
1. Go to your own Google Calendar and create your event.
2. Include your name and the reason for the reservation in the Event Title (e.g. "Charles William Eliot, Golden Arm/Movie")
3. Invite this entity to your event: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the Golden Arm/Movie Calendar ID.
4. If the Golden Arm/Movie room is not already booked at that time, your reservation is complete and will appear on this page. Congrats!
5. When your reservation time begins, sign out the key and orange binder from the Building Manager's Office.
If you do not have a personal Google Calendar, email the Golden Arm/Movie room coordinator. Send the date, time, and description of your event, and he can add it for you.